Unique in square footage, layout, and interior features, these seven living spaces are full of character and history. Situated in the heart of Portland, the new Phelps-Montgomery House units are named for some of the city's most iconic bridges.
Equipped with craftsman-style trim throughout, access to secured communal indoor bicycle parking, community garden in the backyard.
The Phelps-Montgomery House is a smoke- and pet-free property.
Apartment amenities include:
- solid maple floors 1st-3rd floors
- radiant heat floors & 9'ceiling in lower units
- Energy Star heating and air-conditioning 1st-3rd floors
- video security systems 1st-3rd floors
- separate entrance for lower units
- huge, upgraded, original-sized windows
- vintage, leaded glass 1st floor units
- tile kitchen 1st - 3rd floors
- quartz countertops
- cast iron kitchen sinks
- garbage disposals
- gas cooktops + electric, self-cleaning oven
- refrigerators + ice makers
- tile bathroom floors 1st - 3rd floors
- porcelain bathroom sinks
- tile showers + glass surrounds
- in-unit washers + dryers
- fire sprinkler systems
- all units remodeled to current seismic code
click through the floor plans to see more